We are looking for outstanding front of house team members to join our Lovebaking team. Do you have a passion for hospitality and great experience being a front of house-pro, apply now for a great career at Heidi!
Hello, we’re Heidi – www.heidibakery.co.uk
Heidi is an expanding bakery and coffee-shop brand with 6 stores around Berkshire, Surrey and Hampshire. And we are looking for someone to come and join the front of house team and our store in Farnham to deliver fantastic customer service.
Our philosophy is simple: let our food do the talking.
We bake everything from scratch in-house, importing many of our ingredients from the Continent in order to make sure our product stands out in the high-street. We don’t buy anything pre-made. Our products are chiefly French pastries, pizza, quiches, salads, speciality cakes and coffee. All of which are presented to a beautiful standard.
We follow the same philosophy with our coffee, using the best quality machinery, beans and methods to produce a truly fantastic cup.
The position will cover the following responsibilities:
- To serve high numbers of customers with a friendly, efficient and polite manner.
- To work with chefs and other team members productively.
- To uphold the high standard of all food and drink we serve to every customer through training and experience.
- To ensure we provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment at all times.
If you are interested in applying for this position please enclose a copy of your CV and covering note in the first instance.
- Hospitality/Barista experience preferable but not essential: 1 year
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- An understanding of the values and behaviour expected of this role.
- Cheerful disposition.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- food preparation & handling: 1 year (preferred)