Hello, we’re Heidi, part of the growing group of restaurants based in Windsor.
We’re looking for a new Barista to make great coffee across our three stores based in central Windsor. You’ll know under vs over extraction, how to make a rosetta and what makes a beautifully pulled espresso.
This is an opportunity for a true coffee lover to be part of a business that knows its coffee, puts time into its coffee and wants good people to develop its coffee.
We also have a role available for a Head Barista if you really know your stuff.
Our philosophy is simple: let our food and coffee do the talking.
We bake everything from scratch in-house, importing many of our ingredients from the Continent in order to make sure our product stands out in the high-street. We don’t buy anything pre-made. Our products are chiefly French pastries, pizza, quiches, salads, speciality cakes and coffee. All of which are presented to a beautiful standard.
We follow the same philosophy with our coffee, using the best quality machinery, beans and methods to produce a truly fantastic cup. In fact, we’re proud to be Lavazza’s oldest UK customer and have an amazing relationship with them, including by regularly sending our baristas down to their state-of-the-art training facility just down the road in Uxbridge.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone to work our various coffee stations in Windsor. You’ll be using some of the best machines money can buy, La Marzocco Lineas and Faema E71s.
You’ll be supported by our various managers to make sure you’re given time to learn the ropes.
The position will cover the following responsibilities:
- To maintain excellent standards in everything coffee – from amazingly extracted shots, well made filter and beautifully textured milk
- To serve high numbers of customers with a friendly, efficient and polite manner
- To work with chefs and other team members productively
- To ensure we provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment at all times
Skills or Experience Required
- We’re looking for people with at least 6 months experience on a coffee machine
- You must know the basics of how to pull a shot and we can work with the rest, as long as you have an interest in coffee