Excellent working hours: Daytime only, 6.00am – 2pm, 3 days a week including only one weekend day. Additional front of house shifts available to turn this into a full time role.
Other benefits: Including working meals, further training and great growth potential within the company
Hello, we’re Caracoli www.caracoli.co.uk
We are an expanding bakery chain based in Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire. We are looking for a talented chef to join our growing Lovebaking team.
This role will be based in our Alresford kitchen (just outside Winchester) and will be responsible for receiving and finishing all food items delivered from our Windsor kitchen.
Our Core Products are:
- French-style viennoiserie (croissants, pain au chocolate, brioche etc)
- Other baked savouries such as croque-monsieur
- Patisserie cakes and tarts
- To take responsibility for our Alresford kitchen output – working with the Windsor supply kitchen to produce amazing looking food.
- To oversee ingredient/kitchen ordering with suppliers.
- To liaise with the Alresford Manager and ensure waste is kept within tolerable margins
- To be responsible for health & safety / food hygiene standards within the kitchen and food preparation processes according to relevant regulatory standards.
- To maintain the kitchen to a high visual standard
- The work with the front of house team to ensure a high visual standard on our main counter
- To promote the values of the Lovebaking brand – we’re looking for someone that is bought into what we’re trying to achieve and will talk to and engage with our customers.
- Passion of cooking and food preparation
- Basic IT skills
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- Desire to embrace and implement change amongst colleagues.
- Cheerful disposition.
Job Type: Part time / Full time